Sunday

expectations

january 2, 2010

seriously people, what was I thinking...have a 12 month plan put together in a few days?  I am going to need you all to help me bring my huge expectations for myself down to close to normality ok?


i have been opening my eyes to some things more than usual and there are a few things that have really stuck with me.  a friend (that is a huge country fan...to which I will never be, sorry Jason) told me to watch this video.  he didn't tell me much other than i should really watch it.  because it was country, i didn't watch it for a couple of weeks and when i found the note he wrote me to watch it before the holidays, i finally did.  although the music isn't what i like, the story really woke me up.  if you're feeling like you want to re-create something but just can't get started, maybe this will help you get motivated... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=al2DFQEZl4M


then i am a huge music fan, the right song can really stick with me.  and live music....don't get me started.  anyhow, there's a new song called "i'm coming home".  i feel like it's my start to this new project.  here's what it says:


I’m coming home
I’m coming home
tell the World I’m coming home
Let the rain wash away all the pain of yesterday
I know my kingdom awaits and they’ve forgiven my mistakes
I’m coming home, I’m coming home
tell the World I’m coming
Back where I belong
I’ve never felt so strong eh
feeling like there’s nothing that I can’t try
and if you feel me put your hands high, high, high

i did also manage to write down some ideas for the overall re-creation project and have some interesting ideas.  will report on that next.  one thing i do know is that although finding someone to hang out with will be a part of my re-creation for sure, it won't be a part of this blog.  i am not that public about things!


so i leave you with something oprah said in her mag about starting a new chapter...

everything you've ever done prepared you for all you can do and be.  so move forward to start a new chapter with the lessons you've learned and the strengths you've gained.

talk soon,
tasha  

No comments:

Post a Comment