Wednesday

like a dream

april 27, 2011

Clearly the biggest update to report is Coachella.  It is really hard to explain what it was like other than - AMAZING.  Imagine really hot weather (if you're in Calgary that's a stretch lately), trying at any point to decide between 2-3 of your favorite bands, a chill vibe, celebs everywhere, need I say more?  The only thing that could make it better for next year (cause that's definitely happening) is having more people we know there.  So people, next April, pencil it in now! 

Had a fab easter weekend with jill and her crew.  Things are never boring when you add 3 more kids to the mix.  She even had them working the corner....well with a kool aid stand.  A neighbour we just met even went home and made them a professional sign because he was worried the home made one wasn't working as well as it should be. They made over $30!  That's some good profits. 

Easter dinner was total chaos, but in a good way.  6 kids and 5 adults made for lots of fun.  We even went out after dinner to play tag in the sunshine.  Sadly my tom's shoes weren't that solid on a gravel road while I was running and if you can believe it, I ended up breaking the other bone in my left wrist.  Ugh!  After a day of frustration, I am good again - what can I do?  Other than perhaps live in a bubble, which clearly isn't me. 

Now preparations for Talyn's 6th birthday.  This year it's a Lego party, should be fun. 

So another couple of weeks that feels like months from all the things we've done, with some amazing highs and some frustrations....but nothing that I can control, so why let it get me down?  That's life and I will continue to roll with it.  You shoud too.

ciao,
Tasha

No comments:

Post a Comment